Ingredients28 m servings 296
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place frozen puff pastry sheet on a work surface dusted with flour. Allow to thaw for 2 to 3 minutes. Using a 1 1/2 to 2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out 12 round pieces. Place pastry rounds on the prepared baking sheet. Using a slightly smaller round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut out inner circles in each pastry round, leaving them in place. Brush each pastry round with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and puffed, 13 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before filling.
- Cut around the small inner circle of each pastry round and gently push it down. Fill each tartlet with lemon curd and top with a blackberry. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Editor's Note:
- Get the recipe for Chef John's Lighter Lemon Curd.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 17 32.7 4.3 42 123 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
The puff pastry I used for this recipe needed to be completely thawed and rolled out before cutting, but turned out puffed and flakey as desired. It made about 2 dozen tartlets that I filled wit...
I've been looking for something to do with my one sheet of puff pastry, and this was perfect! The technique works great although I did have to let my dough thaw longer than 2-3 minutes to get it...
I tried this recipe and it was a hit. So simple!! I put a small dollop of whipped cream on top of the lemon curd and the blackberry on top of that. Include a sprig of mint leave and you have ...
Followed the directions exactly and it turned out wonderful! Just make sure you use something sharp to cut the dough. I didn't have a cookie cutter so I just used a glass. The pastries will p...
YUM. Stevie in particular LOVED this and wants it for her birthday! Made napoleons and larger tarts with berries and kiwi for nicer presentation. EASY!
Very tart, but oh so delicious! I'd probably tone down the tartness since my wife won't eat them otherwise.
Ok, I don't make pastry dough. I haven't made curd. And I used frozen berrys. But these are crazy easy and they go like hotcakes.