Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 92 cals
- Place candy bars into freezer for about 10 minutes to firm; slice 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch thick.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil amd grease with butter.
- Heat sugar, 3/4 cup butter, and evaporated milk in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring to melt butter and dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer inserted into the middle of the syrup reads 234 degrees F (110 degrees C), 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir chocolate chips into syrup until melted and smooth. Stir marshmallow cream and vanilla extract into mixture to make a smooth fudge.
- Spread half the fudge into the prepared dish and layer the candy bar pieces over the fudge; pour remaining fudge on top of candy bars. Let cool to room temperature before cutting into squares.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 92 calories; 4.1 g fat; 14.3 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 27 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I did not have full candy bars--I used 12 "fun size" Snickers bars that were filched out of the kids' Halloween baskets. I did throw in a half cup of chopped salted peanuts. I kept to the recipe...
This recipe is great just how it is made. We used Butterfingers and it was VERY good. Consistency was perfect for fudge. Just a tip if you don't have a candy thermometer: Take a small bowl and f...