Thanksgiving Leftovers Cupcakes
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 210
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 30 muffin cups.
- Blend turkey in a food processor until pureed. Mix flour, white sugar, turkey, butter, canola oil, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl until all batter is moistened. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them about 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool muffins in the tins for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and gravy together in a bowl until glaze is smooth. Spoon glaze onto cooled cupcakes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If the batter is a little too thick, add more oil. Dark meat has more flavor, in my humble opinion, and the fattiness helps keep the cupcake denser and more delicious. The juiciness of the turkey will vary due to length of time in refrigerator, how you prepared it, which parts you used, etc.
- If you would prefer a fluffy frosting, add more sugar and instead of hand-mixing it, use an electric mixer to beat the frosting on high speed until fluffy.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 7.9 31.3 3.6 14 175 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I am sorry, I hate to be rude. But this was disgusting. Don't waste your ingredients, even if they are only leftovers.
I was looking for a recipe for leftover turkey and when I read this one, I must admit I was very skeptical. I just had to try it. The frosting is tricky. I used much less gravy than the origina...