Gluten-Free Bomb-Diggity Stuffing
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 449
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut bread slices into cubes and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cubes are dry and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat 3 tablespoons coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions, celery, and leek in the hot oil until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer vegetables into a bowl and stir gluten-free bread cubes, parsley, sage, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, and 2 tablespoons coconut oil into the vegetables. Moisten dressing with vegetable broth, about 1/2 cup at a time, mixing thoroughly. Transfer into a 9-inch square baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until stuffing is heated through and top is lightly golden brown, about 15 more minutes.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 25.9 50.4 6.3 0 255 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Make room on your gluten free Holiday table for this stuffing. Or better yet, don't wait for a holiday and just make it now. It's really good. I cheated and toasted my bread slices in the toaste...
Followed the recipe and everyone loved the result. I didn't tell anyone it was gluten free until they'd all commented on how good it was. The only change I made was to leave the bread in the ove...
Great stuffing. Didn’t add leek or marjoram (didn’t have any). The first time I made it I toasted the bread too much and it was dry (one kid loved it this way). I was afraid it was going to be t...
It wasn’t a hit at my house. I followed the recipe but it just didn’t work out.