Ingredients50 m servings 383
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine flour, sugar, lime zest, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Fit pie crust in a 9-inch pie plate. Arrange guava slices on the bottom of the prepared pie crust, mounding slices of guava in the center of the crust. Sprinkle guavas with flour and sugar mixture. Drizzle pie filling with lime juice and dot with butter pieces.
- Cover pie filling with the second pie crust and crimp the edges together. Make several slits in the top crust to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees (175 degrees C) and bake until the filling is tender and the crust is golden, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 20.1 47.6 5.3 11 303 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Fast and Easy! The ingredients complimented the fruit well. On the next batch of pies I added a 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon then precooked 2 cups of fruit and thickened using 1/4 cup water to 1/3 cup ...
Great, fast, and easy to make! Very tasty addition to our Thanksgiving meal!
Delicious pie will make it again, used tapioca and used Splenda and subtracted 1/2 the sugar. Eating the pie with melted cheese was superb
Followed the recommendation of a previous reviewer and upped the cinnamon an additional 1/2 tsp. I would also recommend some flour in the pie to thicken the juices. Turned out wonderful. I did ...