Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 698
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Crush the stuffing mix into crumbs in a bowl; stir garlic powder and onion salt into crumbs. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Beat egg and milk together in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip turkey cutlets in flour, then in egg mixture; gently press into crumbs to coat. Place the breaded cutlets into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the juices run clear and the cutlets are no longer pink inside, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk dry gravy mix with water in a saucepan until smooth, place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Pour gravy over cutlets to serve.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 698 calories; 7 93.9 60.1 174 3025 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made it exactly as in the recipe. It was quick to make and good tasting. Made a brown sauce with mushrooms from a package for the topping.