Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 78
- Grease an 8x8-inch square baking dish.
- Melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cherries and almond extract. Pour fudge into prepared baking dish and spread into a smooth layer. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut fudge into 64 1-inch square pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe is very versatile. If you wanted, you could use dark chocolate or milk chocolate chips. You could add a teaspoon of vanilla extract or cherry flavor for extra taste. You really can't go wrong!
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 78 calories; 3.9 9.7 1.2 5 20 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
In making this recipe, I goobered and forgot to chop the cherries, no biggie. All in all, easy recipe, but still to me tasted of more condensed milk with almond cherry flavor(and I'm basing this...
This fudge was a big hit with all our friends and family. I will definitely make this again this christmas and put it in our "Make every x-mas recipe file."
I just tried it today, but I went with her suggestions for substituting some ingredients. For instance, I didn't have any almond extract, so I used Mexican vanilla. Because I had about a cup of ...
This fudge had great taste, but did not set. I am not a candy maker, but after making six batches in one day, utilizing several different recipes, I figured out that candy is affected by altitud...
Just made this and omitted the cherries and almond and opted for plain white chocolate with rum flavor instead. It's cooling in the fridge now and I am already impressed with the results. Always...
Loved it and received rave reviews from family and friends. I will definitely make this one of my staples for Christmas goodies. Used bags of white chocolate chips & dried cherries from the bulk...
Dec 2018 - So very good - almond and cherries! My first attempt at fudge, very easy and a party hit!
I made 1/2 batch cherry and 1/2 batch with dried cranberries. Both are delicious but the cherry is my favorite. I buttered parchment paper like recommended and it worked well. Thanks for the...