Ingredients45 m servings 304 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Arrange trout fillets in a large baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir green onion, parsley, and garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and continue to cook until just softened, 1 to 2 minutes more. Add white wine, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper. Remove from heat and gently stir in artichoke hearts; pour mixture over trout.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven and scatter tomatoes over fish.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Return baking dish to oven and broil until fish is browned, 1 to 2 minutes more.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 16.9 g fat; 8.4 g carbohydrates; 22.7 g protein; 92 mg cholesterol; 601 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
OMG...you must try this recipe. Made it exactly as written except I did not have cherry tomatoes and did not put under the broiler; just served directly from the oven. We absolutely loved it! ...
I changed a few things, but used this recipe as a starter. It tasted wonderful! I used a white onion instead of green, used a fresh lemon, substituted chili powder for the cayenne pepper, and di...
This was so delicious even though I did not have cayenne, artichoke, or tomato.
I have tried this exactly as stated and on other occasions, cooked in the tomatoes, substituted the white wine for chicken stock, the green onion for red onion. Doesn't matter how I make it, th...
I made this tonight but didn't have green onions or artichoke so that could have really made the finished product less than originally written. I really enjoyed it though and will make it again....
Didn't have green onions, mushrooms, tomatoes or artichoke hearts, and it was still a wonderful sauce. Everything else was by the recipe. Never actually had trout before and definitely will do...
This fish turned out wonderful! Followed the recipe except I did not use cayenne pepper just a bit of fresh cracked black pepper so my children wouldn't find it spicy. I also added asparagus on ...
No changes to the recipe as this was the first time making it. I really liked it just as it is, wouldn't change a thing. More importantly, the family loved it. Getting family members to eat fish...