Ingredients40 m servings 585 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the cooking sauce; set aside. In large bowl, gently mix together stuffing, turkey, vegetables and remaining cooking sauce. Spoon evenly into baking dish. Wipe out bowl with paper towel. To bowl, add potatoes and 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking sauce; stir until well mixed. Spoon potato mixture evenly over stuffing mixture; spread to cover stuffing. Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges and hot in center. Heat remaining cooking sauce, and drizzle on each serving as desired.
- Expert Tips:
- *No leftover stuffing in your house? A 6-oz box of turkey- or chicken-flavored stuffing made as directed on package is just about 3 cups.
- No leftover mashed potatoes? You can purchase great-tasting mashed potatoes in the refrigerated section at your grocery store.
Per Serving: 585 calories; 29.3 g fat; 58.9 g carbohydrates; 20 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 1225 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I made the recipe exactly as it stated in the instructions. The only thing I did different is I used Stove Top Stuffing and Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes. We really enjoyed the meal and the flavor ...
This was a great recipe for using up the Thanksgiving left overs. I altered it a hair....only a hair. I layered everything and poured a little cream of mushroom soup and gravy between the lay...
I was a little skeptical of this recipe. I could not find the Roasted Garlic Recipe Starters....so I used the Mushroom one and sauteed some garlic. This was really good and a great way to use ...
I substituted mushroom soup for the Recipe Starter, which I couldn't find at the store. I also used leftover chicken instead of turkey. It was easy to make, and we all loved it.
My family loved this! I couldn't find the cooking sauce so I used cooking stock. Also, I used peas instead of mixed veggies. Will keep this in my recipe box for sure!
I made the recipe just as written, and my husband LOVED it. Great way to use up all of the leftovers!