Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 64
Original recipe yields 24 servings (48 appetizers)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir shallots in the hot butter until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir jalapeno peppers into shallots and cook until fragrant, about 2 more minutes. Stir cranberry jelly into the shallots and peppers until melted.
- Mix shredded turkey with jalapeno-cranberry jelly mixture in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Arrange tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet and fill each chip with 1 tablespoon turkey mix. Top each chip with 1/2 teaspoon of white Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese topping is melted and the chips are golden, about 10 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 64 calories; 3 4.9 4.3 14 67 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious. I had a jar of cranberry jalapeno sauce so I used that and I used corn tortillas that I cut into small circles and then crisped up in a mini muffin tin. These are dinner tonight, alon...