Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
Ingredients6 h servings 351 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom or a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Spread caramel sauce over top just before serving and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Important Note:
- For best results, prepare using a thick caramel sauce or butterscotch sauce, or dulce de leche. Do not use caramel syrup since the thinner sauce could produce less than desirable results.
- Prepare using plain PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Size Wise:
- Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 20.5 g fat; 36.8 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 318 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
There may be an error in the crust ingredients though, I had to double it for it to cover my pan, and yet the cheese mix fit very well.
There isn't enough crust(oreos) to cover the bottom of the pan. I added about 8 more cookies, but no more butter. I used gluten free Joe Joe's instead of oreos. I loved the cream cheese part....
I made this recipe with gluten free oreos and dutch chocolate powder instead of Baker's chocolate and it was delicious.