Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 518
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 mini pies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the white of the separated egg in a small bowl and the yolk in a large bowl. Beat egg white and brush the edges of each pie crust with egg white. Add the second whole egg to the egg yolk; whisk together.
- Stir sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie filling, sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract into the egg and yolk. Spoon mixture evenly into the pie crusts. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until middle of each pie is set, about 15 minutes. Cool pies for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 tablespoon whipped cream atop each pie; gently press 1 walnut half into the whipped cream of each pie.
You might also like
Per Serving: 518 calories; 25.5 68.8 5.4 107 398 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Easy and so good! Great to make with other mini pies and let everyone try something different!