Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 94 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups sugar, the butter, shortening and eggs in large bowl. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Purchasing: To ensure recipe success if using a vegetable oil spread, use a spread with at least 65% vegetable oil.
- Substitution: Rise to the occasion! If using self-rising flour, there is no need to add cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- How-To: These rich cinnamon-sugar cookies make a great gift! Place a bag of them in a small basket along with packets of cappuccino or hot chocolate mix.
Per Serving: 94 calories; 4.3 g fat; 12.9 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 55 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1