Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 102 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped into sugar.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
- Special Touch: For a special treat, sandwich two of these all-time favorites together with a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Roll the edge in chopped candy bar or nuts.
- Success: Want the perfect bumpy top on your cookies? Wipe off any excess dough and sugar that may collect between the tines of the fork.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 5.6 g fat; 11.8 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a Great recipe!! The only change i made was added more peanut butter about 3/4 cup as I always do just a personal preference! my family loves peanut butter! These baked up very nicely th...