Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 308 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with shortening.
- Spread apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients except cream until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with cream.
- Purchasing: To ensure recipe success if using a vegetable oil spread, use a spread with at least 65% vegetable oil.
- Substitution: Rise to the occasion! Self-rising flour can be used in this recipe.
- Variation: If blueberry crisp is your cup of tea, simply use 4 cups fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries for the apples.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 10.9 g fat; 53.1 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1