Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 127
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl; pour flour mixture into a 4-cup glass jar. Layer brown sugar and superfine sugar in the jar, pressing firmly between each layer. Layer oats, cranberries, and chocolate chips. Seal jar.
- To make cookies: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Empty dry cookie mix in large bowl. Stir in butter, egg, and vanilla extract until combined. Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on the sheets for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 6.2 16.8 1.4 19 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1