Hometown Green Bean Casserole
made it | 0 reviews |
"This traditional casserole is not just for holidays anymore! It's a warm and satisfying side dish perfect for any meal."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 164 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans, and 1 1/2 cups of the onions in a 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
- For a lighter version, use Del Monte Cut Green Beans-No Salt Added, Campbell's 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request soup, fat-free milk and lite soy sauce.
- Cook's Tip: For easier clean-up, coat casserole dish with cooking spray before adding ingredients.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 9.8 g fat; 15.3 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 976 mg sodium. Full nutrition