Ingredients10 m servings 274 cals
- Arrange equal amounts of the salad greens on each of 4 salad plates.
- Spoon equal amounts of the dressing evenly over all.
- Top with the chicken, peppers, and pears. Sprinkle evenly with the blue cheese, black pepper and walnuts, if desired.
- For additional flavor and texture: Add 1/2 cup dried cranberries or unsweetened cherries on top with 2 ounces thinly sliced red onion (about 1/2 cup).
- For a lighter version: Use reduced fat blue cheese and fat-free dressing.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 12.8 g fat; 21.1 g carbohydrates; 19.4 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 646 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My husband enjoys blue cheese salads so I made this with fresh apple as I didn't have the pear. He liked it and rated it four stars. I will try it again with pears to see if the recipe as writte...
I thought this salad was so good. I have it as one of my two salads a week diet. The pears make it great! I used feta cheese because blue cheese is to strong for me. The yellow pepper taste bett...