Ingredients35 m servings 396 cals
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic, rosemary, and basil in the hot butter until garlic is fragrant and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir lemon juice, white wine, salt, and black pepper into butter and garlic.
- Arrange about 6 shrimp onto each square of aluminum foil and drizzle the butter and herb mixture over shrimp. Gather up the corners of the foil squares and twist the tops to form tight packets.
- Grill the packets on the preheated grill until shrimp are opaque and pink, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 32 g fat; 1.1 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 312 mg cholesterol; 677 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Amazing dish! I added oven roasted garlic butter in addition to the amount of garlic listed since I had about a tablespoon leftover. Rather than foil packet method I just tossed the shrimp in w...
This was very good. I had to scale down for my needs but turned out fine. Served it over garlic toast points. Omitted wine because I did not have on hand. Will be a great appetizer for summer bb...
This is absolutely divine. I use a lot more garlic than the recipe calls for, and we discovered it makes a great, simple sauce for pasta !