Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 409
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix meatloaf meat, apples, onion, stuffing mix, celery, milk, water, eggs, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until ingredients are evenly combined.
- Spread cream of mushroom soup into a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Spoon meat mixture into the loaf pan and use a spatula to gently flatten the top of the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Flip meatloaf pan upside-down onto a serving platter so the cream of mushroom soup is on the top of the loaf.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 12.5 44.9 28.3 154 1329 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
I made it for my boyfriend because he loves meatloaf and I changed it up a bit but he loved it. I used a cornbread stuffing, and cooked my hamburger meat before mixing all the ingredients. If yo...
I’m so sorry I didn’t take a photo. My husband and I were so hungry and it smelled so good we just started to eat this delicious meat loaf. I didn’t have all ingredients. I used two pounds of ch...
This is by far the top meatloaf recipe we have tried. It was a tiny bit on the salty side. Just cut the salt in half if you do not like salt.
I have searched for years to find a great meatloaf recipe. This is it. I have tried many recipes and none were very good. Even growing up, my mom's was just ok. I started to think maybe I di...
We really enjoyed this! So unique! Great flavor and what a change from your usual meatloaf. Difference - - I used all organic beef.
Absolutely amazing! I used less milk and no water though. I always bake in glass - so 9x13 glass pan! It was so great we couldn't stop eating before I remembered to take the picture.
Great recipe. The only thing I changed was that I used only one apple instead of two. And 2 stalks of celery instead of three. Turned out perfect. My husband and kids loved it! Will definitely b...
I tried this recipe tonight. I didn't have all the ingredients on hand. And replaced the apple with diced red pepper, half a zucchini, diced and mixed all the remaining ingredients together. My...