Turkey Spotlight Stealing Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 403
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Measure 1 cup yellow cake mix and set aside.
- Mix remaining yellow cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter, and 1 egg together in a bowl. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix pumpkin puree, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, milk, 3 eggs, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Spread pumpkin mixture over cake mix layer in the baking dish.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and reserved 1 cup yellow cake mix together in a bowl; mash with a fork until crumbly. Spread crumb mixture over pumpkin mixture layer in baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is lightly browned on top and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 403 calories; 18.5 55.9 5 94 481 Full nutrition