Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 277 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crust onto parchment-covered baking sheet; roll to 12-inch circle.
- Mix dry pudding mix and cinnamon in large bowl. Add fruit and nuts and 2 Tbsp. water; toss to evenly coat. Spoon onto center of crust; fold edge of pastry over fruit mixture. (Fruit in center will remain uncovered.) Beat egg and remaining water with fork until blended; brush onto crust. (Discard any remaining egg wash.) Sprinkle crust with sugar.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until fruit is tender and crust is golden brown. Cool completely.
- REDUCED-SUGAR VERSION:
- Save 60 calories and 15g of sugar per serving by omitting the coarse sugar, decreasing the cranberries and pecans to 1/4 cup each, and preparing the filling with 1 pkg. (1oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- Check pie after 25 min. If the crust is becoming too brown, cover the edge loosely with foil for the remainder of the baking time.
- SPECIAL EXTRA:
- Serve topped with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping or vanilla ice cream.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 13.3 g fat; 39.2 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 304 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1