White Choco-Berry Bread Pudding
made it | 0 reviews |
"A warm and colorful twist on traditional bread pudding with raspberries, white chocolate and almonds."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 384 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss bread with margarine; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with raspberries and chocolate morsels.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Reserve 1-1/2 cups pudding; refrigerate until ready to use. Whisk eggs into remaining pudding until blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. Sprinkle with nuts; bake 15 to 20 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- Cook reserved pudding in saucepan 5 min. or until heated through, stirring constantly; serve spooned over bread pudding.
- REDUCED-SUGAR VERSION:
- Save 90 calories and 16g of carbs, including 12g of sugar, per serving by substituting ¾ cup cholesterol-free egg product for the eggs, decreasing the chocolate morsels and almonds to 1/4 cup each, and preparing the dessert with a whole grain baguette, 2 pkg. (1oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and fat-free milk.
- Substitute frozen blueberries for raspberries.
- Refrigerate any leftover pudding. Reheat in microwave just before serving, if desired.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 13.6 g fat; 53.9 g carbohydrates; 10.8 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 601 mg sodium. Full nutrition