Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 283 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat first 4 ingredients in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in COOL WHIP. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place won ton wrappers in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheets; brush with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Top each of 12 won tons with about 2 Tbsp. pumpkin mixture. Repeat layers twice. Drizzle with syrup just before serving; sprinkle with nuts.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 9 g fat; 47.1 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 486 mg sodium. Full nutrition