Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 368 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil or waxed paper. Combine popcorn, pretzels and nuts.
- Cook butter and syrup in saucepan on low heat until butter is melted. Add sugar and dry gelatin mix; cook and stir 2 min. or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Bring to boil on medium heat; simmer on low heat 5 min. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to evenly coat. Add to prepared pan; use 2 forks to spread into even layer.
- Bake 10 min.; cool. Break into small pieces.
- Substitute PLANTERS Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts for the cashews.
- Substitute using your favorite flavor of JELL-O Gelatin.
Per Serving: 368 calories; 6.4 g fat; 71.6 g carbohydrates; 10.1 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a great snack for kids ! I made it for my sons school Christmas party and it was a hit! Don't expect a healthy snack, it has butter and sugar but once a year won't hurt. Make sure you...