Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 132 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Reserve 1 tbsp. dry gelatin mix. Combine remaining dry gelatin mix with flour and baking powder. Beat butter in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add granulated sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Shape dough into 30 (1-inch) balls. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets. Flatten with bottom of clean glass.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Whisk powdered sugar, reserved gelatin mix and milk until blended; spread onto cookies. Top with sprinkles.
- Reduced Sugar Version: Save 14g of sugar per serving by omitting the powdered sugar frosting and sprinkles, preparing the cookies with JELL-O Sugar Free Gelatin, and substituting 1/4 cup granulated sugar substitute for the granulated sugar. Melt 1 oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 5.1 g fat; 20.7 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 57 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I love this recipe. I made the cookies three times for Christmas. I made cherry and lime with the frosting and then I did lemon and used my cookie press. I sprinkled the lemon ones with the J...