Winter Berry Chocolate Tart
made it | 0 reviews |
"Creamy double-chocolate pudding is the filling for this quick and easy tart with raspberry jam. Make a simple crust with crushed cookies and top the tart with whipped topping, a drizzle of white chocolate, and fresh berries."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 315 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch tart)
- Spray 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Melt 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in melted chocolate, then 1 cup COOL WHIP until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours.
- Microwave remaining semi-sweet chocolate and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool 10 minutes.
- Microwave jam in separate microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 seconds; spread over pudding layer in crust. Cover with COOL WHIP mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove tart from side of pan. Melt white chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over tart. Garnish with berries.
- Prepare using seedless strawberry jam and substituting 6 halved fresh strawberries for the raspberries.
- HOW TO EASILY DRIZZLE MELTED CHOCOLATE:
- Melt BAKER'S Baking Chocolate as directed on package. Use a teaspoon to drizzle chocolate back and forth over dessert in desired design. Or, spoon melted chocolate into small resealable plastic bag; press out excess air and seal bag. Cut small piece (about 1/8 inch) from one of the bottom corners of bag. Use bag to drizzle chocolate over dessert.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 15.5 g fat; 41.2 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 264 mg sodium. Full nutrition