Christmas Tree JIGGLERS
made it | 0 reviews |
"Thick triangles of gelatin are firm enough to eat with your fingers, but still jiggly enough to make everyone smile."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 15 m servings 59 cals
Original recipe yields 28 servings
- Add 1-1/3 cups boiling water to 2 packages gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into 8-inch-square dish sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 25 to 30 minutes or until set but not firm.
- Meanwhile, add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in evaporated milk. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until slightly thickened; pour over gelatin layer in dish.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto cutting board just before serving; cut into 4 rows, then cut each row into 7 alternating triangles. Garnish with sprinkles. Reserve gelatin trimmings for snacking.
- REDUCED SUGAR VERSION:
- Save 40 calories and 11g of carbs, including 11g of sugar, per serving by preparing with 4 pkg. (0.3 oz. each) JELL-O Lime Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin.
- HOW TO UNMOLD GELATIN:
- To unmold chilled gelatin, dip dish in warm water, just to rim, for 15 sec. Lift dish from water; gently pull gelatin from edges of dish with moistened fingers. Place moistened plate on top of dish, invert dish and plate, then shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove dish. If gelatin sticks to dish, place in warm water for another 5 sec. before unmolding gelatin and cutting into JIGGLERS.
- ADULTS ONLY:
- Decrease boiling water to 1-2/3 cups. Dissolve gelatin mixes (in first step) in 1 cup boiling water; stir in 1/3 cup vodka. Pour into prepared baking dish, then continue as directed.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 0.7 g fat; 12.3 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 61 mg sodium. Full nutrition