Merry Berry Christmas Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
"These festive and flavorful candies combine layers of chocolate, creamy raspberry gelatin, and coconut."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 136 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 bites)
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and shortening in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 1 minute; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread half onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Mix dry gelatin mix, milk and extract in large bowl until blended. Stir in coconut until evenly coated; spoon over chocolate layer in pan. Press gently into chocolate layer.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over coconut layer; spread to completely cover coconut. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. Use foil handles to lift candy from pan; remove foil before cutting candy into squares.
- HOW TO CUT CANDIES:
- Use sharp knife to cut candy into pieces, dipping knife in warm water after each cut.
- Omit shortening. Prepare candy using BAKER'S White Chocolate and JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 7.5 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 45 mg sodium. Full nutrition