Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 92 cals
- Add 1-1/2 cups milk to dry gelatine in small saucepan; stir. Let stand 3 minutes or until gelatine is softened. Cook and stir on medium heat 3 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved. Remove from heat; whisk in melted chocolate. Cool 5 minutes.
- Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Whisk in gelatine mixture. Spoon into 24 shot glasses sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Unmold desserts onto tray just before serving. Insert pretzel half into side of each for the mug handle. Top each with 1 teaspoon COOL WHIP and a few MALLOW Bits.
- REDUCED SUGAR:
- Save 30 calories and 4g of carbs, including 4g of sugar, per serving by omitting the bittersweet chocolate, reducing the MALLOW Bits to 2 Tbsp., and preparing the desserts with fat-free milk, 1 pkg. (1.4 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping.
- ADULTS ONLY:
- Decrease milk to 2 -1/4 cups. Prepare pudding mix using 3/4 cup cold milk and 1/4 cup crème de cocoa or peppermint schnapps.
Per Serving: 92 calories; 2.5 g fat; 15.3 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 207 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are so cute! I cant wait to make them! How did they ever thing of this?! I love the (pretzel) handle! These are going to be great for parties and stuff like that!
Made these tonight and they came out perfectly! I had to use plastic shot glasses, had a hard time getting them out at first even though I used Pam. I ended up making a small cut in the cup at...
Its a really easy recipe to make (although it was hard to take the pudding out the cups). But i would have preferred a homemade version (without a packet)recipe. everyone loved the idea though!