Ingredients47 m servings 64 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper, if desired.
- Combine cookie mix, flour, softened butter, egg and vanilla in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed.
- Use level measuring teaspoon of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Dip into egg whites, then roll in pecans. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Make a rounded indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remake rounded indentation in cookie. Fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves. Bake an additional 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
- * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Per Serving: 64 calories; 3.5 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 44 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Thumbprint cookies are always a must-have on my Christmas cookie list. The jam makes them look so pretty and festive, and I like how you can use different jams in the same batch to change up the...
I thought it was very good. I love to bake too, but sometimes time constraints can make a packaged mix a good thing.
Found half a bag (???) of sugar cookie mix yesterday in the cabinet. Did a search to try to use it up, this one came up and I had enough for half a batch of cookies. Unfortunately, I was in a ...