Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 119
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat shortening with brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until creamy. Add egg; beat until smooth. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix until incorporated. Fold in 1 cup peanut butter chips, toffee bits, and peanuts. Drop batter by the rounded tablespoonful about 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until deep golden brown and just set in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Heat remaining peanut butter chips in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until melted, about 45 seconds. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 119 calories; 6.8 11.9 2.2 8 78 Full nutrition