Rosemary and Garlic Infused Oven Roasted Almonds
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 182 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread almonds on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until almonds are golden brown and fragrant, 15 to 20 minutes. The nuts will continue to cook after removing from oven. Transfer hot almonds to a wide-bottomed glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Heat olive oil, garlic, rosemary leaves, red pepper flakes, and sea salt in a saucepan over low heat, just before almonds are out of the oven. Mash the garlic and rosemary in the hot oil to release flavor. Pour hot oil mixture over almonds; stir almonds every 5 to 10 minutes until completely cooled.
- Drain oil from the almonds; transfer almonds to a paper towel-lined plate. The almonds will still be shiny and oily to the touch.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 17.9 g fat; 3.8 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 13 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I think I would have liked this better using cayenne rather than red pepper flakes because it would have covered the almonds more evenly. Also, the almonds were maybe overcooked just a tad for ...
These are excellent. I sprinkled pyramid sea salt on top and served them warm. Thanks for a great recipe!
I used less oil because it just seemed like it was too much. I was right - the amount of oil could be cut in half. Also agree with another reviewer that 15 minutes was too long for the roasting ...