That's Good Moosh!
Ingredients25 m servings 495 cals
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with taco seasoning; stir. Set aside.
- Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a 5-quart stockpot. Break ramen noodles into bite-sized pieces and add to boiling water. Cook, stirring frequently, until noodles are tender, 3 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Pour tomatoes into a bowl; break into small pieces using your hand or a spoon. Dissolve 2 of the packets of seasoning from the ramen noodles in 1 cup water; stir into the tomatoes.
- Pour the tomato mixture into the stockpot and place over medium heat. Stir ground beef into the tomato mixture; cook and stir until hot, 3 to 5 minutes. Add drained noodles to the beef mixture; stir to coat. Season the mixture with the remaining packet of ramen noodle seasoning to taste.
- Remove stockpot from heat; stir sour cream through the tomato mixture. Top with Cheddar cheese to serve.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 25.5 g fat; 50.2 g carbohydrates; 16.3 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 1573 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I upped the meat to a half pound of ground chicken, used homemade taco seasoning and instead of using the ramen seasoning packets, I just added more taco seasoning. Instead of water, I used V-8....
This is absolutely delicious. I had some leftover red pepper and onion so I sautéed them to add to the beef along with some black beans. I used diced tomatoes (all I had on hand) so I added s...
Made this twice. First time followed recipe and it was good. Second time I made a few changes. Sauteed 1/2 a large onion, added 1 can Hot Rotell tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, 1 can of sweet co...