Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 202 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- In a large bowl beat butter until smooth. Stir in flour and beat on low, adding water.
- Chop corn in food processor or blender. Stir into butter mixture.
- In a medium bowl combine sugar, cornmeal, cream, baking powder, parsley and chili powder; add to butter mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 8.3 g fat; 32.3 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 100 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
A little too crumbly and dry for my tastes. It really just wouldn't hold together... it broke into a million pieces just trying to get it out of the pan. However, it tasted pretty good.
I served this recipe today with barbeque chicken and potato salad, it went over very well, however I did make a few adjustments to the recipe. I cut the chili powder back to 1/8 cup and substitu...