Ingredients11 m servings 165 cals
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Pour enough water into the saucepan to cover eggs by at least 1 inch (2.5 cm).
- Bring water to a boil over high heat. Immediately remove pan from heat to stop boiling. Cover saucepan and let eggs stand in water for 2 to 4 minutes until cooked as desired.
- Drain water; immediately run cold water over eggs to cool them a little. Place eggs in egg cups.
- Toast bread; spread with butter. Cut toast into 1-inch (2.5 cm) strips.
- Crack tops off eggs with knife. Serve toast strips with eggs for dipping into soft yolks.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 9.2 g fat; 13 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 174 mg cholesterol; 330 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is just an old fashioned soft-boiled egg, but it's a new way of cooking it for me. After the water came to a boil, I would just reduce the heat, and cook for 3 minutes. Some times it work...
Perfect. Just like I remebered from when I was little! And healthy too!!! Thank You!!!