Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 15 m servings 266 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Place half of the lettuce in the bottom of a large bowl. Add a layer each of half of the peppers, mushrooms and celery.
- Spread 1/2 cup mayonnaise over the celery. Layer remaining lettuce, peppers, mushrooms and celery.
- Top with eggs, then spread remaining mayonnaise over eggs.
- Sprinkle cheese over mayonnaise, then top with bacon bits, if using.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 23.2 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein; 229 mg cholesterol; 247 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1