Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 228
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 15x10-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; spray aluminum foil layer with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy; gradually beat in flour until combined. Fold 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter chips into dough. Press dough into the prepared pan; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut butter chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove brittle by lifting aluminum foil out of pan and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 24 bars.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 12.7 25.7 3.6 20 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great name for the recipe, it's a cookie with a brittle taste to it. Very easy. I did not have the exact amount of the PB chips so I used brittle chips on top with mini chips. Very cute. I'd...
My mom has a recipe just like this and it's a classic. Add a tsp of salt and a 1.5 tsp of vanilla. Also sub out peanut butter chips for nuts. Easy to whip up.
Amazingly delicious! I used dark chocolate chips and salted caramel chips. Also added 1tsp salt and 1-1/2tsp vanilla per another reviewer’s recommendation. Very easy and love that there are no e...