Ingredients55 m servings 544
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Spread half the macaroni into a 9x13-inch casserole dish; top with half the tomatoes and half the Cheddar cheese. Repeat layering with remaining macaroni, tomatoes, and Cheddar cheese. Pour milk over entire casserole; sprinkle with crushed crackers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and crackers are golden, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This dish can also be cooked in the microwave for 45 minutes at full power, or until cheese is melted.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 544 calories; 22.2 60.6 24.9 60 678 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My kids loved this. I used shells instead of elbow mac, and leftover ham instead of the tomatoes. Also used ritz crackers and that did give it a nice sweet taste. I think it could have used more...
This was pretty good. It's NOT at all like traditional mac and cheese so don't go into making it expecting anything like that. For us, it was a nice change of pace as a side dish. I made very m...
Just made this. Not going to lie I forgot the milk. But I did add pizza shredded cheese, mild salsa, the liquid cheese in the pack, and sandwich pepperoni. And it wasnt half bad. Definately, hav...