Crab Cakes with Coleslaw and Lime Dill Yogurt Sauce
National Dairy Council
Ingredients28 m servings 203 cals
- For coleslaw:
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, lime juice, sugar, celery salt, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Gently stir in coleslaw mix until coated. Serve chilled.
- For lime dill yogurt sauce:
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, dill, salt and pepper. Serve chilled.
- For crab cakes:
- Mix together yogurt, Parmesan, egg, mustard, chives, parsley, shallot, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gently mix crabmeat and breadcrumbs into yogurt mixture.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into 2-inch cakes. (Crab cakes may be refrigerated up to 4 hours before cooking).
- Place a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and slide crab cakes into skillet. Cook about 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and heated through. Serve hot with coleslaw and lime dill yogurt sauce.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 4.8 g fat; 20.6 g carbohydrates; 20.4 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 691 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was good. I would make it again. I am not an overly citrus person, and this is a lot of citrus. I recommend heating on medium. medium high made them burn. My picky BF liked it too:)