Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 391 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a small non-stick frying pan, gently brown the chicken sausage. Remove and keep warm.
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl, whisk with the milk and black pepper.
- Place a medium skillet that has been prepared with the cooking spray over medium heat. Scramble the eggs until done but still a bit soft (about 2 - 3 minutes.)
- While the sausage and eggs are cooking, prepare the mini bagels by toasting, and spread the top and bottom with the apple jelly.
- Divide the scrambled eggs and the cooked sausage on top of the jellied bottoms of the mini bagels.
- Top each egg portion with a sprinkle of the shredded cheddar cheese, then put the top of the bagel on the cheese to make the slider.
- *You can substitute small dinner rolls or biscuits for the bagels.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 12 g fat; 51.4 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 227 mg cholesterol; 585 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Wonderful recipe with a nice combination of flavors! The sweet apple sausage paired with sharp cheddar was definitely an indicator that this was going to be tasty so I had to give this a try and...