Ingredients1 h servings 101 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Trim ends from zucchini and half each length-wise. Scoop out flesh of zucchini; dice. Arrange zucchini shells into a baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, mushrooms, and garlic in hot oil until the onion is tender, 5 to 7 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir diced zucchini flesh into the onion mixture; cook and stir until hot, about 5 minutes. Spoon zucchini mixture into the shells in the baking dish; top each with 1 tablespoon each feta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the zucchini shells are soft, 30 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 7 g fat; 5.6 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 189 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made the stuffed zucchini several ways. I tried it the way the recipe stated and although it was good, it was a little bland for our taste. I then made several using the same filling, but, a...
Excellent and easy recipe. I did add ground turkey along with fresh basil, oregano and thyme to the mixture as well as some sweet bell pepper. The Feta and Parmesan make it a really good dish. ...