Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 682 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Unroll 1 pie crust on a work surface; brush with water. Place second pie crust atop the first pie crust; press gently together. Place the double crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 egg, vanilla, and salt together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour into pie crust; sprinkle cheesecake filling with pecans.
- Mix corn syrup, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 3 eggs, and rum extract together in a bowl until smooth; pour over pecan layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
Per Serving: 682 calories; 40.8 g fat; 73.8 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 131 mg cholesterol; 470 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Absolutely delicious! Great recipe. Easy to make and came out perfectly!
Use a DEEP DISH 9" pan. I saw this pie and HAD to make it because it sounded so fabulous. First, I will disclaim that while I am not a novice pie person, neither am I one of those “I can throw...
Did not expect the cheesecake layer to mix with the pecan layer. I used new Rum extract but it is so strong the pie was barely touched by anyone. I was disappointed to say the least and I will n...