Ingredients35 m servings 286
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place cream cheese and butter in a 8x8-inch casserole dish. Heat in microwave in 2-minute intervals until melted; stir until smooth.
- Mix black beans, tomatoes, Mexican-style corn, and white corn into the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes. Stir 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese into casserole until incorporated; top with jalapeno peppers and remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese topping is melted and bubbling, 3 to 5 more minutes.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 21.4 16 9.9 62 633 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
This is a really fun dish! In keeping with most allrecipe reviewers, I made a few changes. I didn't have jalepenos, so I substituted a half cup of salsa and I used a can of tomatoes with green c...
Instead of adding jalapeños to the top (too hot), I added a small can of chopped mild green chilies to the bean mixture. It added lots of flavor without the heat. Great recipe. A+
I made this when my Brother and his family were visiting. It went well with the Carnitas that we also had. I made it just like the recipe and everyone loved it. It also works for a dip for torti...
Try this one!!! It was soooo delicious! I made it for a Mexican potluck, and it was the perfect side dish. The only changes I made were double-the-cheese, and double-the-jalapenos! I'll definite...
Made this for a work potluck. Didn't change a thing! Everyone loved it!! SO DELICIOUS!! Thank you!
My husband and I both liked this recipe. I cook the jalapenos in the dish and add chicken. This twist to it makes it a bit spicier and great for a potluck main dish.
Wow, this was fantastic. I made it for a group of my friends for mexican dinner night. It was creamy and yummy, with a hint of a kick at the end. Since, then, I've made it 3 times. It's wond...