Ingredientsservings 422 cals
- Pour pineapple into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Top with pie filling.
- Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 22.5 g fat; 54.4 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 344 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I tried this recipe for the first time yesterday evening as a carry-in for some friends and I was concerned that it was going to be too sweet or just not a really quality dessert but as it turne...
Made exactly as written. Delicious , easy to make dessert for that evening when you want something sweet and yummy, but don't want to have to work hard for it. Also made it with oat & honey gran...
Everyone loved it. The only change I made to ingredients was to use about 3 c. frozen blueberries as that's what I had on hand. I added about 1/4 c. sugar to them and let them sit for about 15...