Ingredientsservings 437 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir in LUCKY LEAF Premium Apple Pie Filling.
- In a second large bowl stir together eggs, 3 cups milk, oil and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into oat mixture until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 3-quart rectangular baking pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until oatmeal mixture is set.
- Serve warm in bowls with milk or half-and-half.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 13.9 g fat; 66.6 g carbohydrates; 11.2 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 418 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
A few years back I went the Hershey Pantry restaurant in Hershey PA and had baked oatmeal for the first time and totally loved it! I have trying without success to replicate it ever since. This...
I make this on a regular basis as breakfast for the kids. Hubby likes it as a dessert. I do change up the pie filling and the spices accordingly. My son especially likes this with cherries, alm...