Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 883 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (6 servings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, pecans, and melted butter; spread evenly in a 3-quart rectangular baking pan. Bake 20 minutes; cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Break apart with a fork, reserving about 1/4 cup.
- Meanwhile in a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk 2 minutes to blend. Stir in lemon peel and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Fold in dessert topping.
- In a 3 quart trifle dish, layer the pudding, crumb mixture, about 1/2 can of LUCKY LEAF Premium Blueberry Pie Filling, cream cheese mixture and remaining pie filling. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 883 calories; 51.8 g fat; 98.4 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 486 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe looked delicious, but it disappointed. The cake is dense and kind of dry, and the cream cheese frosting just did not go well with the cake at all. I split the batter into two pans. I...