Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 282 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 13x9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With fork, mix together cake mix, LUCKY LEAF Premium Peach Pie Filling and eggs. Gently add sour cream. Spread batter into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix together cream cheese, instant pudding, and crushed pineapple with juice. Gently fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon a dollop of cream cheese mixture onto each serving.
Per Serving: 282 calories; 12.4 g fat; 40.5 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 312 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1