Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9 inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bottom of chocolate pie crust, layer 1 3/4 cups coconut and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour 1 cup sweetened condensed milk over chips and coconut; reserve remaining condensed milk. Bake 18 to 22 minutes until top is very lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, stir together remaining sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Heat 2 to 3 minutes over medium-low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cooled coconut filling. Let sit 10 minutes.
- Spoon LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling over chocolate/coconut filling. Garnish with extra chocolate chips and coconut flakes if desired. Chill before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 555 calories; 25.5 79.5 6.9 17 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Ugh! Too sweet! The macaroon layer didn't melt right, there were still chocolate chips that weren't melted and still crunchy.