Ingredientsservings 536 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or bundt cake pan. In a small bowl, mix together 2 tbsp. sugar and cinnamon, and sprinkle bottom and sides of pan.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and 2 cups sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the oil, eggs, orange juice and vanilla; mix well. Add LUCKY LEAF Premium Apple Pie Filling and stir. Pour batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour. Let cool for 15 minutes. Invert onto serving plate and cool. Drizzle with citrus glaze if desired.
- Optional Glaze: In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 tbsp. orange juice for 1 minute or until smooth. Add additional orange juice by the teaspoon if needed for desired consistency.
Per Serving: 536 calories; 20.3 g fat; 83.9 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 246 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
traded the apple pie filling for wild-berry, switched orange juice to lemon, other than that, exact recipe . delicious
I used a store brand apple filling and substituted 2 1/2 sticks of butter (room temperature) instead of the oil. I greased the bundt pan with butter then generously covered it with powdered sug...
I used a mix of fresh fruit that is half Bosc pears and half Spy apples, along with some apple sauce to create a pie filling. This turned out excellent. I am about to make this again. Got gre...
This was a delicious cake. I didn't have cider, so used apple juice instead, and it was very good. However, the apples didn't stay up in the cake like pictured. What would have caused that??